Thursday, July 23, 2009

cutiest 9 month old baby

IMG_3676

IMG_3683

Aida is very close to crawling! In fact, I've seen her do it . . . but then she reverts to the leg out scooching. And, she's got 5 teeth! Wow! She says da da, ow, mama (on occasion), bibble, bibble, bibble, and she claps! All of this amuses her and she does it just to make herself laugh! She craws about two knee lengths then falls on her face . . . so I wouldn't say it's crawling yet, but really close!

9 month stats: (but she went in at 8 months and 1 week)
23.2 lbs.
30 inches long
18.1 inch head

All are at or above the 95th percentile!

IMG_3678

And now . . . San Francisco:

SF family portrait

ridin'

berkeley

SF beach

SF beach

big girl at Chow

4 comments:

nelwyn said...

cute!cute! cute!!
i'm doing a cute back flip.

Cody said...

Yeah, really. I mean, I would never tell any of my with-child friends this, but I think Aida might be the cutest baby ever.

And, I've never even met her! What a heartbreaker.

Tarik Saleh said...

Lucca, Cody,

Thank you, we are awash in cute. Come on down and visit if you would like cody...

Cody said...

Woo! Tarik, be careful, you may set into motion our winter travel plan, which is yet undecided...