Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day two and three pics and a new cousin

Day two and three pictures are here Slowly things are stabilizing.

She has hair, a nice belgie style mullet:

She will be rolling cobbles in flanders in no time.

We stayed at the hospital for a few extra days to get Aida's jaundice dissapated by the using the party lights.

I think we can look at this picture without getting upset now, it was not all that cool when the nurses strapped her to the light table. mean mean nurses.


Finally big congrats to Elena's Brother Hayden and sister-in-law gretchen for bypassing weeks 38-39-40 and bonus week 41 to produce little Tristen Telesforo Perez, more over at Perez Happenings.

2 comments:

wenmei said...

I understand how you feel about looking at the picture of Aida under the lights. I have similar pictures of Zachary when he was "baking" in an incubator in NICU, attached to all kinds of wires and with a feeding tube up his nose. It still makes my heart ache to see, but he's such a strong and busy boy, I can barely associate him with that picture anymore. I'm glad Aida is doing well and you are all out of the hospital!

Tarik Saleh said...

Yeah, it is all relative, I am really glad that we had no NICU experience, especially as that usually includes a helicopter ride as the fastest way to get to the NICU is taking a chopper to Albuquerque...